17 Sep How Cloud Storage and Recovery Solutions can Save Millions for your Company?
Data is the most valuable commodity for a business, at present. A minor breach in data security can lead to critical losses for a business enterprise. In the past, businesses had to stay vigilant to maintain data security standards owing to lack of secure data storage devices. But with advancements in technology, now it is possible for business not only to preserve data security but to access valuable data on the go with cloud backup solutions Dubai.
Cloud backup and recovery solutions Dubai have come a long way since their introduction to the enterprise domain. Today, it is possible to create data backup in real-time to maintain the reliability of data. There are a number of benefits of using cloud services offered by backup and cloud service providers in UAE, some of which are as follows:
- Cost-Efficiency: Cloud data backup plans are extremely flexible when it comes to investment. As cloud backup works on ‘pay-as-you-go’ model, it becomes easier for small businesses with limited data backup needs to access cutting-edge, reliable and secure technology at a fraction of the investment in installing and maintaining a dedicated data server.
- Full-proof Data Disaster Recovery: Data is stored at a remote location in case of a cloud backup solution. This saves your data from being lost due to a disaster like a flood, fire, physical damage and theft at your office/data warehouse premises. This makes your data safe, secure and helps your business to come back on track as soon as possible- faster recovery to seamless business operations with the help of professional data disaster recovery providers in Dubai.
- Business Continuity: As data is safe from being corrupted and its access is distributed across the company in case of cloud computing service, your business can run smoothly without worrying about losing a key person. Cloud storage promotes business continuity as the data of the firm is no longer a private asset but a collective resource that everyone has access to.
- Increased Operational Efficiency: As discussed above, every person in the organization has access to the company’s data. They can access this data on laptop, mobiles, tablets or other devices as cloud servers can be configured to promote remote access. This means your employees can work on the go- having detailed information about the latest sales figures, customer grievances and lots more. While management can make better decisions, it leads to improved operational efficiency because of fewer roadblocks when it comes to data usage and management.
- Better Security Management: Cloud data servers enforce strict security standards that make data protection easier. backup providers in Dubai, UAE understand the importance of data security and take ways to prevent a data breach and unauthorized access, meaning you have complete control over your data. As cloud data servers already comply with international data security conventions, you can stay relieved about data security management.
- Completely Flexible & Highly-scalable Solution: As cloud backup solutions are available on a flexible model, you can upgrade or downgrade your backup requirements according to your business needs. The most amazing benefit of going cloud is that you can manage your data needs easily, without spending exorbitantly on server maintenance costs. The pay-as-you-go model gives you complete flexibility and great scalability to your data management efforts.
Cloud computing service providers in UAE help you migrate to the cloud without any clutter. As the cloud is an advanced technology, migration can be overwhelming in case you have a large organization. Cloud service providers are equipped with knowledge, expertise and latest trends in cloud technology to design and implement a full-proof cloud infrastructure that can be scaled with growth in your data management needs.
How to choose a professional cloud computing service provider in UAE?
When it comes to choosing a cloud service provider, you need to be diligent in taking a decision. A professional data backup provider will have extensive service level agreements that will cover the cost, data access levels, a location of cloud servers and security arrangements. Having all these aspects clearly defined saves you from data management issues at a later stage. Always make sure to check out the credibility and reputation of cloud service provider so that you make a confident choice and secure your crucial business data in an efficient way.