Today's employees play a larger role in making decisions about the technology they want to use. They can choose from a host of new devices and applications. The challenge is bringing all your communications, messaging, collaboration, audio conferencing, video conferencing, and enterprise social media tools together in a unified communications and collaboration(UCC) solution that works in your environment. But without losing sight of what your users need.
What we offer
At Fujisoft we have the understanding and expertise to encompass the various components ranging from video conferencing, unified messaging, smartphones, presence technologies and instant messaging to make up a perfect UC platform.
- Telephony & voice: Providing a consolidated, virtualised, location-independent, secure and robust IP voice infrastructure as the platform for richer communication and collaboration
- Visual Communications: Adding visual impact to remote collaboration to eliminate the time and cost penalties of traveling, improve interaction, reduce process loss and transform business operations
- Collaborative Workspace: Reducing costs and increasing agility by integrating multiple communication channels presence and content within the user's working context
- Conferencing: Implementing and integrating the latest video and audio conferencing platforms to enable effective collaboration around the world
- Messaging: Improving productivity and responsiveness by providing rich messaging capabilities in one integrated experience
- Telecommunications Management: Saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services
Our user-centric approach to UCC offers the following benefits:
- Facilitate better team interaction
- Dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Reduce costs & Complexity Improve processes and security
- Enable Enterprise mobility
- Access All your resources from any location, at any time from Any Device
- Reduce Travel, energy and waste across your business