Colocation Hosting Services
We took colocation and made it infinitely better. By better we mean you no longer have to take on everything—including the capital expenses—just to keep control of your OS. You don't have to be a slave to the physical hardware, the network, the data center, the pager and 2 a.m. emergencies any longer. You get to enjoy the OS and device control that comes with traditional colo, but you don't have to take on the risks, responsibilities and inconveniences.
What we offer
A lot of businesses that opt for Managed Colocation do it because the capital expenses tied to a technology refresh are just too daunting or don't seem practical. Especially when these purchases depreciate and head for obsolescence quickly.
- Growth Planning of Your Architecture
- Hardware Life Cycle Management
- 24x7x365 Data Center
- Tools to Remotely Manage Your Environment
- Highly Secure
- Redundant Data Centers and Network
- Managed and Professional Services
Colocation is just one of several options for companies that want to outsource their computing needs. With colocation, you provide the equipment, and your colocation provider hosts your equipment in their data center and provides the power, ping, pipe and rack. Here are some of the top benefits of colocation. Check them out and see if colocation is right for you.
- Reduced IT Infrastructure and Management Costs
- Increased Power Capacity and Redundancy
- Reliability and Uptime
- Robust, Affordable Bandwidth
- 24/7 Local Support
- Security and Data Protection
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery