31 Mar Restoring Cloud Data Effectively During or After a Disaster
Backup and disaster recovery solutions are critical for streamlined operations of any modern enterprise in the UAE or around the globe. Though there is an increasing hype about disaster recovery and data backup in UAE, not many organizations are leveraging modern technologies for the task.
96% of all enterprise systems don’t get backed up and are vulnerable to data losses. In such a scenario, it is important for companies to have a full-proof disaster recovery plan in UAE. Cloud technology is opening up new avenues by offering solutions such as disaster recovery as a service in Dubai.
Advantages of Using Cloud for Backup & Disaster Recovery
Cloud storage provides enterprises a credible, secure and scalable solution for storing critical business data. As cloud-based solutions are cheaper to maintain, it is increasingly being adopted around the globe for disaster recovery and data storage. There are several advantages of going the cloud-way for backup and disaster recovery. Some of these include:
- Compatibility with existing systems and disaster recovery solutions
- On-demand scalability according to growing data storage & backup needs
- Data gets stored at state-of-the-art offshore data centers, safe from regional outages
- Reduced investments in manpower & hardware as there is no need to configure & maintain servers, locally
- Fast, reliable, secure and cheaper recovery and restoration process
Developing a Cloud-based Disaster Recovery Framework
Before moving ahead with a cloud-based approach for disaster recovery solutions in Dubai, you need to clearly outline your business needs. Your business operations, industry that you work in and the software that you use will have a significant role in development of a disaster recovery strategy.
If you aren’t really sure about how to leverage cloud for disaster recovery, you can contact a professional disaster recovery provider in UAE for assistance. To move ahead with planning your cloud-based approach, you will need to:
- Prioritize your business services, data and applications you use
- Outline the minimum downtime for each aspect that your business can afford without being negatively affected
- Discard irrelevant applications and data that don’t have an impact on operations
- Determine recovery time objectives to identify best method for disaster recovery
It is critically important to keep your strategy focused when it comes to a cloud-based framework. This is essential to minimize investment as well as for swift testing and execution.
Restoring Cloud Data Effectively During or After a Disaster
When you choose cloud for disaster recovery and data backups, it saves you the hassle of managing everything internally. Cloud infrastructure is managed by professional data recovery service providers who take all the necessary steps to provide relentless and uninterrupted access to data.
You can enter into an agreement with a managed service provider or can directly backup/restore data from the cloud on your own. Cloud-based disaster recovery solutions also enable organizations to replicate complete virtual machines on the cloud. This protects all their cloud and on-premise data.
If you are looking to leverage cloud disaster recovery solutions in UAE, we recommend going with an established player having expertise in the field of disaster recovery in Dubai. An experienced service provider such as Fujisoft offers effective backup and disaster recovery solutions by harnessing cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, promising minimum downtime and fastest turnaround in case of a data disaster.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]